Why Choose Nicole?
Choosing the right Realtor to represent you in your real estate endeavors will make all the difference in your home buying or selling experience. A professional who is protecting your best interests will eliminate unnecessary hiccups in the process, ensure that you make a wise and financially sound investment, while guiding you through each step of the moving process. Nicole is experienced in all of these areas. Insisting on excellence is all that she does, Nicole is eager to exceed your expectations, leaving you with confidence and comfort as you settle into wherever ‘home’ might be.
Check out what Nicole’s clients have to say about her!
Nicole considers it a great privilege to come alongside each one of her clients to provide the tools required to navigate each real estate transaction successfully. Her roles are various – and go far beyond the umbrella of “sales”. Although strong negotiation and professional representation is essential, Nicole also prides herself on the strong relationships she develops with her clients as she guides, consults, counsels, motivates, and encourages. She is an advocate for her clients in every regard and desires not to simply sell, but to provide value through customer service, honesty, integrity, and hard work on behalf of her clients.
Take a peek at the list of duties, tasks and responsibilities that Nicole can to do simplify your real estate endeavors and benefit your experience when purchasing a home. Just to highlight a few of her roles:
- Educate you on market trends and justify value to ensure you won’t overpay for your next property
- Compare listings and neighbourhoods in order to help you make an informed decision about where you’d like to live
- Access the MLS system and enroll you in features of this tool that the public is not privy to
- Preview homes to ensure they are a good fit for you
- Coordinate and accompany private showings, all the while providing valuable feedback about unique features or drawbacks to specific properties
- Refer you to trusted service providers such as mortgage specialists, home inspectors, lawyers, contractors and other relevant contacts that might be helpful to your circumstances
- Negotiate with your best interests in mind
- Ease the transition of moving with a list of value-added services including moving help, change of address information and more!