A few more numbers for those who like the statistics…
- 1055 homes sold in April 2018 in the London & St. Thomas Jurisdiction
- Total year-to-date sales are up 6.4% compared to this time last year
- Elgin County cleaned up with the largest gains in sale price, coming in at 37.8% more than April 2018
- St. Thomas average sale price is 25.7% higher than reported prices in April 2018
- Average LONDON sale price: 429,058
If you’re curious to know more about how these numbers mean or how they impact you, please do not hesitate to reach out. I would be happy to discuss your goals, answer your questions, and come alongside to help you navigate the real estate industry.